arrow_upward

Pages (35): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows You Watch These Days
We have a "catch up" feature in our local Cable TV channel and I lucked out one night when I was searching for something good, on three very great TV shows - "Jack Taylor" with Iain Glen (famous for Games of Thrones) in the lead. It's a detective series made in Europe (Ireland specifically) by European movie makers. The Irish setting is awesome and naturally many pub scenes are shown. These guys are really heavy drinkers. Plots of movies are also great. I was disappointed there only seemed to be three of the series available in catchup.

The series is based on a book series of the Jack Taylor character - by author Ken Bruen.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I watch Indonesian TV but everything is not quality!
I want to watch TV abroad and look for TV advice that suggests quality things compare to user ratings
Last TV Show : Talk Show
Terminal
Solo Developer
I have heard about that new TV series but haven't seen it yet. I couldn't find anything interesting so i have started watching 2 old series, Stargate SG1. I missed few episodes in middle so im watching 5th and 6th seasons again. Also started watching this TV series from 1987 I think. It's call Tour of Duty. I remember watching it when i was kid in 90's. Don't remember must but I remember it was a good one. A story about Vietnam War.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I am not watching anime TV series now but I am rewatching some DBZ episodes if that counts Tongue as a TV Series
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I too looking for some anime new series recently I checked Netflix for some new series of baki but there r only 10 episodes hosted
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I have started watching this new TV series called The Passage. It's a Vampire / Pendamic TV series. Usually Im not a fan of this kind of series but there aren't much to choose these days. Anyway I kind of start like this series. Only watched 2 episodes though.

I'm watching Umbrella Academy these days but it's Netflix series not a TV show. Already watched 5 episodes 5 more to go for season 1. i will post proper review after complete season 1 and hope Netflix bring season 2 very soon.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Since there aren't many good new TV Shows available I have started checking old TV Series to find few good options. My latest discovery is The 3rd rock from moon. A comedy about group of Aliens who take human form to learn about earth and humans. This one is better than I thought. lots of witty humor. Looks like I won't be search for another still I finish this one. Smile

I am now watching Grey's Anatomy. It's really an interesting piece of TV show since you get to know little snippets of medical knowledge you have never heard before. I am enjoying every second of it and look forward to the new seasons.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I watched few episodes from first season of Grey's Anatomy but didn't feel like I wanted to watch the rest. I'm not a big fan of medical series anyway. But then I watched few random episodes from House and started liking it. Ended up watching 3 seasons.

Pages (35): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sagher
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting