arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands
I love Xiaomi phones.

Had Mi5 for like 3 years, never had any issues with the phone. Now I have Mi Mix 3 for almost 2 years. Also no issues, 2 sim inside, no problem with the signal. Only problem I can say is that they put 3200 mah battery. Screen is big a that kind of battery can hold the phone for about 12 h for me. So charging it two times a day. After this my next phone for sure will be xiaomi.
(02-04-2021, 06:58 AM)mzltest Wrote: Yeah.One of a advantage of Xiaomi is you can easily modify it.A slogan of Xiaomi at a early time is "Developed for fever"......

Another advantage is that Xiaomi phones have a very large user basis.

I think when we compare Xiaomi vs Huawei, it does look like Xiaomi phones are more user-friendly and so they are now getting more and more popular. Smile

Why Xiaomi not provide handsfree with package yet they have vast range of handsfree Bluetooth etc.??
even when handset damaged mistakenly there are not accessories easily available in market. i am personally facing so much loss and then switch to Huawei.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(02-12-2021, 06:43 AM)sagher Wrote: Why Xiaomi not provide handsfree with package yet they have vast range of handsfree Bluetooth etc.??
even when handset damaged mistakenly there are not accessories easily available in market. i am personally facing so much loss and then switch to Huawei.

Because that's how their business model works. Trying to cater most value for the lowest price range.  If they add one of their branded handsfree to the package then the price increases. Then it won't be in the competitive range. So those who want a good phone for a good price can get the phone and if need a high-quality handsfree you can buy separately. Personally, I prefer that. If I'm buying a $200 phone then won't be adding $50 or higher hands-free for that. I would buy it separately something which works for my taste as well as the price limit.

I think even branded phones trying do the same. Latest Samsung and Apple phones don't come with chargers anymore. Xiaomi has started doing the same but if you want a charger you can request it for free. Which is a good thing.  I don't mind hands-free but I really do mind the charger. You can't get a quality 20W 55W charger from a third party for cheap.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(02-16-2021, 04:21 AM)xdude Wrote: Because that's how their business model works. Trying to cater most value for the lowest price range.  If they add one of their branded handsfree to the package then the price increases. Then it won't be in the competitive range. So those who want a good phone for a good price can get the phone and if need a high-quality handsfree you can buy separately. Personally, I prefer that. If I'm buying a $200 phone then won't be adding $50 or higher hands-free for that. I would buy it separately something which works for my taste as well as the price limit.

I think even branded phones trying do the same. Latest Samsung and Apple phones don't come with chargers anymore. Xiaomi has started doing the same but if you want a charger you can request it for free. Which is a good thing.  I don't mind hands-free but I really do mind the charger. You can't get a quality 20W 55W charger from a third party for cheap.

I am not agree with this. even if you even seen Infinix. the price range is almost 35 to 50 % decrease with same specs phones. with complete accessories set and work perfect. many many happy customers of Humingbird OS. 
and if you talk about future i here the news that companies now launch a branded bluetooth handsfree in box pack with phone. and the second news is to make a dlna or wifi direct connection to wireless handsfree which instantly charging via signal Amp current. but its still rumors. however if we see the acceleration of technology changes day by day. nothing should be impossible. 
No one need wired handsfree now a days. 5G is the pioneer for all these rumors. so wait for 5G and soon we see 5G tech equipped accessories.
(02-12-2021, 06:43 AM)sagher Wrote: Why Xiaomi not provide handsfree with package yet they have vast range of handsfree Bluetooth etc.??

But..... actually if my Bluetooth handsfree gets damaged mistakenly, there are quite a lot of replacement accessories easily available in the market.

And those replacement handsfree accessories are so cheap in price.

So, I think that Xiaomi not providing handsfree with packages should be a right decision. Smile

(02-17-2021, 06:20 AM)sagher Wrote: I am not agree with this. even if you even seen Infinix. the price range is almost 35 to 50 % decrease with same specs phones. with complete accessories set and work perfect. many many happy customers of Humingbird OS. 
and if you talk about future i here the news that companies now launch a branded bluetooth handsfree in box pack with phone. and the second news is to make a dlna or wifi direct connection to wireless handsfree which instantly charging via signal Amp current. but its still rumors. however if we see the acceleration of technology changes day by day. nothing should be impossible. 
No one need wired handsfree now a days. 5G is the pioneer for all these rumors. so wait for 5G and soon we see 5G tech equipped accessories.

Seems Xiaomi thinks otherwise and it's working for them. Their goal is Quality phones for an affordable price. Their customer base is ever rising so their setup working for them. Especially since this problem Huawei having with the US government. I'm sure they can add one of that 1USD handsfree along with the phone but it won't do any good for them. Just like @tryp4vps said we can buy those from a third party for cheaper and I don't think most of their customers want phone price to go up considerably because of a handsfree. As for those who want high-quality products there is always Apple and Samsung. Of you have to pay double for that but it's a choice. I think Xiaomi is more for those who want a quality phone for chapter price. For photos, videos, or high-quality sounds I wouldn't recommend low or medium-range Xiaomi phones anyway.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(02-18-2021, 04:35 PM)xdude Wrote: Seems Xiaomi thinks otherwise and it's working for them. Their goal is Quality phones for an affordable price. Their customer base is ever rising so their setup working for them. Especially since this problem Huawei having with the US government. I'm sure they can add one of that 1USD handsfree along with the phone but it won't do any good for them. Just like @tryp4vps said we can buy those from a third party for cheaper and I don't think most of their customers want phone price to go up considerably because of a handsfree. As for those who want high-quality products there is always Apple and Samsung. Of you have to pay double for that but it's a choice. I think Xiaomi is more for those who want a quality phone for chapter price. For photos, videos, or high-quality sounds I wouldn't recommend low or medium-range Xiaomi phones anyway.

I am not lag down Xiaomi. because i am also a Fan and ex user of Xiaomi. but i have only one issue which is same for One+ phones that if your phone damaged accidently then you just exhausted to search panels, batteries, touch etc ... lack of availability. 

and the reason of handsfree. if you are a good music listener you admit it that different smartphones has different output audio Amp and db. Apple handsfree not work properly on any china phone. even samsung handsfree not provide proper output because speaker coil is exactly design and manufacture according to coming db and amp. hope you understand. and that is also a big reason that after some days or weeks the cheaper handsfree go dead.
(02-19-2021, 05:57 AM)sagher Wrote: .... and the reason of handsfree. if you are a good music listener you admit it that different smartphones has different output audio Amp and db. Apple handsfree not work properly on any china phone. even samsung handsfree not provide proper output because speaker coil is exactly design and manufacture according to coming db and amp. hope you understand. and that is also a big reason that after some days or weeks the cheaper handsfree go dead.

Cool... you are right, and I understand your point now. I am obviously not a frequent handsfree user for listening music as you do. Smile

But still, I am afraid the handsfree quality is not the top concern for most regular Xiaomi users.

(02-21-2021, 04:23 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Cool... you are right, and I understand your point now. I am obviously not a frequent handsfree user for listening music as you do. Smile

But still, I am afraid the handsfree quality is not the top concern for most regular Xiaomi users.

Thanks for understanding what i like to say.. 
Now a days i am using Huawei. 
But still two major features of Xiaomi always make there standard. 
Flagship Snapdragon CPU's
Display
and a unique Infrared feature which common used to operate home appliances.

But a drawback is MIUI support ADs which Huawei EMUI never do.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting