arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pubg mobile in phone or in pc?
I do play pubg in my mobile phone and its a mobile version but i do play pc in aswell but its also mobile version and playing it via emulator.

Pubg is a normal game like other games and good thing for timepass but it totally depends on the person who is playing it since some kids get too much attached with it and when their parents ask them to study exams are near then some of them starts acting weird and even commit suicide which is the main issue.

But as i said we cant blame the game but we can blame the kids for sure or their parents for not handing them well.
(05-23-2021, 11:30 AM)LightDestory Wrote: Hmm well, the issue here is the cheating. Most of Android emulator have a "Root mode" that can allow you to do naughty things. Moreover if the emulator has the ability to make your mouse an active pointer it will not be fair to play with mobile players that uses touch-controls or controllers.

There is a reason why there is not a cross-play between mobile and PC editions. AND You can't trust the player at all......

Great point. But I think cheating is something that cannot be avoidable when we talk about playing PUBG or other games.

In fact, not only Android emulator has a root mode, it is also not too difficult to root a real Android phone to do the naughty things that you have described. Smile

(05-25-2021, 10:20 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Great point. But I think cheating is something that cannot be avoidable when we talk about playing PUBG or other games.

In fact, not only Android emulator has a root mode, it is also not too difficult to root a real Android phone to do the naughty things that you have described. Smile

You are right, you can easily root any android phone nowadays... but what you lose?

OEM such as Samsung, Google, OPPO and other brands will lose feature when rooting a phone:
  • DRM Keys, used by on-demand streaming apps such as Netflix, are stored inside the BootLoader.  If you unlock your phone you will lose those keys and you phone will run Widevine L3 = Applications will not stream higher than 480p.... you will lose ALL the FHD features.
  • Bank Application will mostly not run on a rooted phone, there are workaround to get them running but it is tricky and if the app is well programmed it can't be fooled;
  • Paying services such as Samsung Pay, Google Pay will not work because you got "SafetyNet" failed, again there is a workaround but who knows when it will be patched... you will not be able to use your money anytime;
  • Other services such as Phone encryption, Samsung Health, Samsung Secure Folder and the "same service of other brands" will be likely blocked.
Nowadays if you want to unlock your phone you must think twince about what are you going to lose. No one will unlock its phone just to cheat on a mobile game.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Everyone has their own interests, but from personal experience, the computer is more to their liking. Perhaps the quality is falling, but it becomes much more convenient to play. Also here it is necessary to take into account the financial capabilities of a person.
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-16-2020, 07:12 AM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz
09-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
01-15-2020, 09:24 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting