arrow_upward

Poll: Which OS is Best for VPS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Windows
0%
Linux
100.00%
Total
7 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which OS is Best for VPS?
Well somehow I missed this thread. It's already clear with others answer that Linux is the best option for a VPS, well actually based on your usage tho. Linux indeed the most used OS in server industry since it's free. Big companies run thousand of server and of course they won't pay for Windows license so we all here with Linux dominating the whole market.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(06-10-2021, 02:04 AM)tiwil Wrote: Well somehow I missed this thread. It's already clear with others answer that Linux is the best option for a VPS, well actually based on your usage tho. Linux indeed the most used OS in server industry since it's free. Big companies run thousand of server and of course they won't pay for Windows license so we all here with Linux dominating the whole market.

And linux requires less resources than windows.Windows is more like a system for home users while linux is somehow for geek users.And many commands are different.You don't have "copy" but to use cp instead.And since on most times you have to use SSH you should at least know some command-line usage.One more thing is different releases have not-always-the-same features like different package managers and maybe the application you need don't natively support your OS.But anyway linux have more pros than cons.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting