arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What graphics card do you have?
i have amd r7 360 2 gb atm, gonna buy gtx 750ti this week
I don't have have dedicated GPU at this time but thinking to buy one
What graphics card do i have?
My Answer i have Nvidia GTX 740M graphics.
(01-02-2017, 11:38 AM)Jindani Wrote: i have amd r7 360 2 gb atm, gonna buy gtx 750ti this week

Oh my god... Those specifications are already amazing, why are you getting a new graphics driver?
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
My laptop has only a builtin graphics card: Intel HD Graphics with 4 GB of RAM and an I3 processor, with this specs I can render in After Effects but not that good and rendering time is really long lol.
this my pc spec with the graphic card i used. pc has 8gb of RAM and processor is the AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5 GHz, my graphic card is
GeForce GT 710 DirectX 12 02G-P3-2713-KR 2GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0
여보세요  Big Grin   
 | Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for great VPS 1 |
I have a pretty outdated graphics card on my laptop, though I don't really game so much. My graphics card is: ATI Radeon Mobility HD 4250 series, I know it barely run old games but I use my laptop for other purposes than gaming.
Just out of curiosity I was thinking if there will be a MOBO release right now that can support dual Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080? so you'll be having a 16 GB dedicated GPU OMY!
(02-17-2017, 01:52 PM)Vuluts Wrote: Just out of curiosity I was thinking if there will be a MOBO release right now that can support dual Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080? so you'll be having a 16 GB dedicated GPU OMY!

Who needs 16GB of GPU? Most games do not use all of that graphic card anyway...
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(01-10-2017, 01:52 PM)Vuluts Wrote: My laptop has only a builtin graphics card: Intel HD Graphics with 4 GB of RAM and an I3 processor, with this specs I can render in After Effects but not that good and rendering time is really long lol.

have you ever tried to play games on your laptop??. How the result ?? . because I was curious about the result Big Grin
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting