arrow_upward

Pages (10): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind of a Mobile You Have ?
(02-12-2020, 09:03 AM)deanhills Wrote: I've heard good things about xiaomi and am curious what your experience has been like with the phone. How long have you had it for? How has the phone worked out for you? What is the performance of the battery like? What are you using it for in general? Does it take good photos?

i have really good experience with xiaomi till now (1 year i own one)
- battery is ok
- performance is definately on point
- photos from the default camera are exceptional for my use.

i use it for gaming, testing, and messing around.
(02-12-2020, 09:10 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: i have really good experience with xiaomi till now (1 year i own one)
- battery is ok
- performance is definately on point
- photos from the default camera are exceptional for my use.

i use it for gaming, testing, and messing around.

By the way, Xiaomi released a feature where if we downgrade the firmware it will make the smartphone totally dead!

That is a big disaster for me who like to do modding on Android ROM!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(02-12-2020, 12:34 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: By the way, Xiaomi released a feature where if we downgrade the firmware it will make the smartphone totally dead!

i would like you to elaborate a bit more about that.

i can't really can't tell that on my side. my phone works perfectly fine.
tried running other firmware and it "a ok".
(02-12-2020, 12:34 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: By the way, Xiaomi released a feature where if we downgrade the firmware it will make the smartphone totally dead!

Sorry for bumping this thread but I want to talk about my experience in downgrading.
Im using Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro and its downgrade locked.
I was on MIUI 11 and it really showed much glitches and lags, it removed the hotspot from wifi and removed wps connect.
So i decided to downgrade to miui 9 again
Here you are the steps and the result.
Result: Im posting this reply from MIUI 9 now xd
Steps:
1. Opened developer options and allowed bootloader unlocking
2. Connected the phone with pc and turned it on fastboot
3. Installed Mi Unlocker from their site to unlock the bootloader
4. Added my account in the mi unlocker and pressed unlock, it took 5 mins and the phone reset itself.
5. Downloaded Miui 9 official rom
6. Turned on Fastboot mode again and opened the mi flashing tool program
7. Pressed on "flash" with settings clear all and it took about 25/35 mins
8. After the phone worked i opened fastboot again and locked the bootloader
Tada! Everything is working as expected now Smile
(03-08-2020, 04:30 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Sorry for bumping this thread but I want to talk about my experience in downgrading.
Im using Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro and its downgrade locked.
I was on MIUI 11 and it really showed much glitches and lags, it removed the hotspot from wifi and removed wps connect.
So i decided to downgrade to miui 9 again
Here you are the steps and the result.
Result: Im posting this reply from MIUI 9 now xd
Steps:
1. Opened developer options and allowed bootloader unlocking
2. Connected the phone with pc and turned it on fastboot
3. Installed Mi Unlocker from their site to unlock the bootloader
4. Added my account in the mi unlocker and pressed unlock, it took 5 mins and the phone reset itself.
5. Downloaded Miui 9 official rom
6. Turned on Fastboot mode again and opened the mi flashing tool program
7. Pressed on "flash" with settings clear all and it took about 25/35 mins
8. After the phone worked i opened fastboot again and locked the bootloader
Tada! Everything is working as expected now Smile

A good way, I think it's worth a try!

If anyone has the same problem, maybe you can try this method!

However, no one is responsible for repairing your smartphone if this fails!
Terminal
Solo Developer
I’m personally an Apple guy, I just simply never liked androids (not going to go into details as to not offend anyone here. You use whatever suites you the most.)

I’ve got my old iPhone 6s, along with my iPhone 11 Pro Max. I used to, however, own an iPhone X. But I traded it in for the iPhone 11 Pro Max.

I still use my old iPhone 6s for {drum roll} the headphone jack! It’s more of a “youtube machine” now haha.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
right now i only use an Asus max Pro m1 and i am very happy with it. good battery. processor powerful enough. i have more than hundred pages on each of chrome and bromite browser. all related to math. lol

we get regular security updates.

i also hear Asus is working on getting a better release of Android 10 soon enough. what not to love.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I currently have the iPhone 11 Pro Max, it is a solid phone and I love the camera system it has. I am a professional photographer and offer that service when needed, but sometimes I can get away with getting amazing high quality photos with just my iPhone and sometimes the less equipment I have to carry around the better. I also have been a big fan of the security the Apple ecosystem has provided over the years along with the integration into the other products you have in the ecosystem. With iOS 14, I really like the widgets and I can't wait to see what developers do with them and what I am going to be able to do with them for my own app.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Pages (10): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting