arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FireX Hosting - FREE Game Servers
(10-11-2018, 07:55 AM)F7N Wrote: That will not say that customers will ask you. They will see that you are resell our products but with wrong prices. You mention that we do offer Reseller Hosting 1 for €10, well when they visit our website that we are offering it for €2, you can clearly understand that you are misleading your visitors by putting fake information, you metion also that we offer in our default reseller to offer reseller to customers which is 100% wrong, also we do offer 20GB SSD instead of 25GB SSD. Make sure that you do your homework first. The next part is that you say that we are your sponsor but we do not sponsor you and we are also jot related with you at any way. You just took the free reseller hosting and that is something different as sponsor. I know that I deliver service as a Main Head Provider, like what I did by Arsal is sponsoring and you have a simple default reseller package which has no any sponsorship relation. Recheck your website and republish.
I didn't say anything about 'sponsorship', i said you helped me + i found that your hosting is awesome so why shall i type (soon) while i can help the person that helped me before? If you didn't like what i didn't, i can remove it and type (coming soon)

Messages In This Thread
RE: FireX Hosting - FREE Game Servers - by Zorono - 01-07-2018, 03:14 PM
RE: FireX Hosting - FREE Game Servers - by youssefbasha - 10-12-2018, 05:17 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting