arrow_upward

Highlight important Terms and Conditions of Service (TOS) in VPS Plans
(06-22-2018, 05:47 PM)sagher Wrote: I think everything is mention in VPS plans and details in terms of services. Windows vps is mostly not available for free. mostly members not read it specially who don't good to know English. for personal queries we also provided here "Suggestions and feed back" and "VPS support" sections for detail discussions.
Maybe you feel this way because you're a member of long standing in the Forum?  You know the VPSs?  If you are correct and everything is already covered then there wouldn't be a problem with new members being confused whether the VPS can be used as a Windows VPS.  Or whether it is OK to use a VPS for games.  If you check some of the posts in the support section of the Forum, you'll notice that in at least one of the VPSs where a user had a problem, the sponsor responded with that severe peaks in the use of resources of the VPS will lead to immediate suspension.  There is no information in the Plan about Games Server so any new member would automatically assume it's OK to run it as a games server and peaks in resources are known to occur with games servers.  BUT, it's obvious on the sponsor's side that if you're going to use it as a Games Server that restrictions will be in place. Since that information is not included in that particular VPS plan, any new member using it could be set up for potential suspension and disappointment without knowing there are restrictions in place. 

So please read my last post fully again.  I'm not asking that a long list of TOS be included.  Only the ones that are very important and can lead to suspension.  The information on Windows and Games are very important.  Possibly also mass mailings.  There are usually three categories for each - either "yes" it is allowed, or "yes" it is allowed but restrictions apply, or "no" it isn't allowed.  My suggestion is to include one of the categories with each of the subjects for all of the VPS Plans such as:
Games Server       Yes - it is allowed
Games Server       Yes - it is allowed but there are restrictions in place - please read the restrictions
Games Server        No - it is not allowed and will lead to immediate suspension
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Highlight important Terms and Conditions of Service (TOS) in VPS Plans - by deanhills - 06-23-2018, 08:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-24-2021, 08:57 PM
Last Post: deanhills
03-12-2021, 11:54 AM
Last Post: deanhills
03-22-2016, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting