arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Day 16 December ( @PeshawarAPSAttack )
The concept "Jihad" means fighting our own will towards doing bad things. But Islam has been taken as a political agenda for USA to pressurize Russia through Afghanistan by forming terror groups like "ISIS","Al-Qaeda","Lashkar-E-Tayyaba" and etc.

Osama Bin Laden? Well, he is a CIA secret agent appointed as the leader of terror group. His real name is "Tim Osman" and you can search him on Google. He is not dead yet and is kept secretly in Cuba for his treatment of some kind of Cancer.

There is no phrase or syntax present in Qur'an(Holy Book Of Islam) that represent killing of innocent people. However, it is legal to defend ourselves if we're attacked by unjust government/organization/people and thats somehow related to "Jihad". If America is invading Afghanistan, then people of Afghanistan has rights to defend themselves in every possible ways and don't let unjust rule upon them.

99% of so-called destruction happening in the name of Islam is paid by government to shoot two communities with one bullet. Islam & Communism are both targeted(Islam has nothing to do with communism) by countries like USA,Israel and etc.

Even in India, I have heard people say good things about Muslim and cursing them on their back. But still, we, as Muslims, lives in India peacefully because we're being protected by our judiciary and constitution. I hope this Ram Mandir issue is solved as soon as possible so that BJP's(political party who is famous for creating conflict between Hindus and Muslims) agenda to degrade Muslims and win election is defeated.

At the end, I am still proud to say "#JaiHind".
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Day 16 December ( @PeshawarAPSAttack ) - by Manal - 12-18-2018, 05:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-25-2017, 02:09 PM
Last Post: xdude

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting