arrow_upward

Poll: Desktop/Laptop or Smart Phone? What do you prefer for Forum and Discord?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I use Desktop/Laptop most of the time.
45.00%
I use my Smart Phone most of the time.
30.00%
I have no preference - whatever device is available
25.00%
Total
20 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desktop/Laptop or Smart Phone? What do you prefer for Forum and Discord?
@deanhills Well i don't need UPS all i need is stabilizer to stable electricity power.
@humanpuff69 Well i've reinstalled and reset all passwords already and yeah 2GB isn't enough. My old pc was very out dated it was using DDR2 if it was DDR3 then i already plugged it's ram on this PC. But i will order 4GB ram then it will be 6GB then after that my next goal is replace processor but first change hard drive if possible SSD because it really slow. Let's hope i can afford everything Big Grin

yeah i had stabilizer when we had our first powerful PC core i3 2nd generation in 2011. When my brother sold that PC and bought him a laptop and core 2 duo (previous one) we using it without any stabilizer and guess what it's never fail even in our home own it faced huge electricity issues even daily but never fail.

On this pc after i installed new Windows accidentally i turned off wrong switch of the board and it shut down directly when i start it guess what windows corrupted i was like What the f*** i just installed it about 10min ago.
My previous pc was like it's acclimatized to electricity faults Tongue

I have so many goals for 2019 I wish i can fulfill all my dreams and i wish all of you have you have a great year.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPSĀ 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Desktop/Laptop or Smart Phone? What do you prefer for Forum and Discord? - by arsalahmed786 - 01-12-2019, 01:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-24-2020, 10:20 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting