arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NOTE: VPSs DISCONTINUED MARCH 2019] GigaRocket back in free post4host VPS business!
So today someone applied for a VPS at Gigarocket after making 25 posts.  I then did the usual with trying to access Virtualizor to create the VPS and Virtualizor was unavailable.  I checked my VPS and that was down too.  I then contacted the owner, and I was advised the VPS server was deleted. Insufficient interest and too costly. No more Gigarocket VPS.  What a nice way to find this out.  Confused

The owner says he hasn't given up on VPS, he just wants to rethink the model first.

Anyway, I'm going to close this thread now.  No more VPS at Gigarocket.  However, you can still get very high quality shared hosting with cpanel and softaculous if you're looking for shared hosting.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: GigaRocket back in free post4host VPS business! - by deanhills - 03-21-2019, 12:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting