arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comeback of PiratesHosting Free Department
[Image: logo.png]
Dear members of Free department of PiratesHosting, Finally.

From last 2 week we've already announced that we will bring free services back in our official discord channel but we haven't announce that in our forum.

We've decide to make PiratesHosting free again as it was on the before December 2018 and if you're paid customer then don't worry you can keep your premium server and upgrade/downgrade, renew,etc whenever you want.

How do PiratesHosting will earn money if we provide service for free?

First of all, Remember if you already have paid gameserver or web hosting then don't think free and paid are similar obviously there is requirements and limits on free services & you can renew, upgrade,downgrade it your premium product. and free stuff will here on forum with monthly post requirements.

Departments under PiratesHosting Media Group NL:
Http://PiratesHosting.com = Paid department
Forum.PiratesHosting.com = Free Department

PiratesHosting free department will be run on advertisement earning so as long as we can support we will keep it alive. If you can sponsor us a VPS, buy a space for advertisement or anything else then contact me.

1. Shoutbox will be added
  2. Reregistration will be enabled again
  3. All boards will be reopen expect request board (it will on 12th feb)
  4. Now forum will be reopen at forum.pirateshosting.com on 10th February. You can start your requirement to request free gameserver or web hosting but remember we don't start providing free product before 12th February.

#2. Here come the sad news

If you guys remember we were saying we will change our name because people talking word "Pirates" too seriously and don't trusting us because we selling illegal things according to their perception. But those who are with us know we ain't selling/providing illegal things. I choose that name because one of my favorite movie series is Pirates of the Caribbean (POTC) So unfortunately we dropped rebranding (changing) PiratesHosting due to some reason. Now we've decide to perception rather than change our name.

So i want every PiratesHosting member please go and review us at https://pirateshosting.com/review.html I will add all products on review website called hostadvice you can review what you experience on our hosting.

Please Support Us.

You can Support us by your Donations. even a penny (donation can bring it back free department)
You can Support us by Sponsoring us a VPS. (for Sponsorship. Kindly PM me or mail us at [email protected])
You can Support us by Keep active and shared our website you to friends. (please share on your wall)
You can Support Us by Join our team and do you best. for member get product faster.

Best Regards,
Founder of PiratesHosting.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting