arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved/being investigated] VPS 9 - Phoenix
I'm just creating this thread for the record.  VPS 9 - Phoenix went down tonight.  Not sure what happened.  Hope it's not VestaCP related.  First sign was when I couldn't get my blog up.  It said the database was not working.  I then checked VestaCP and managed to fix the database by restarting the service.  All Websites were OK after that.  Within minutes afterwards the whole VPS went down.  Couldn't SSH into it, also was unable to get into the Admin Panel for Phoenix VPS 9, the panel hanged and timed out - all other VPS Panels were OK.  So obviously something significant possibly happened to the Phoenix VPS Node.  have submitted a ticket for it.

All other location VPS 9's are OK.  I checked.  Just Phoenix that went down.  First time that's happened in almost a year of having it.  Wonder whether this is a sign that I need to make a change?  Tongue
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
[Solved/being investigated] VPS 9 - Phoenix - by deanhills - 03-04-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: VPS 9 - Phoenix - Down - by deanhills - 03-05-2019, 02:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting