arrow_upward

How to get more members to join post4vps?
I'm hoping that members can come up with some ideas of how we can get more new members to join post4vps?  Do you for example know of discussion forums or discord type chat groups, maybe facebook or any of the other social media groups where you can let people know about post4vps.com?

If you do, here is some good wording and images for getting the message out there (Dynamo is the author):

Quote:[Image: w4h2EWL.gif]

Hello Guys,
Today i am going to introduce you guys to a forum that provides free VPSs to users who are active in our Forum.  Post4vps.com is a VPS tech forum where you can learn and share knowledge about how to get cheap and free VPSs.  Members also share their knowledge about other free related services.  You can check out the Forum's available VPS Plans here:
https://post4vps.com/announcement-1.html

How Users can get Free VPS?

Answer: Users just have to join this forum and do 25 posts (nice quality) and take part in VPS Giveaways which happens on the 1st of every month.  Then to keep the VPS they have to make 20 posts per month.

The Forum uses NewPoints Plugin to recognize the size and value content of the posts and it calculates the score into dollars. Users must have equal to or greater than $100 credits in their account before they can make a request for a VPS.  But it doesn't take long to get there.

The owner of the Forum wants to help those users who want to learn about using VPSs or don't have money to get VPSs for the applications they want to run on a VPS.  The VPSs at post4vps are provided by sponsors who are promoting their VPSs.  They are all high quality VPSs with very good specs and suggest you check them out here for a comparison of what is available.  

VPS Plans => https://post4vps.com/announcement-1.html

Register today at Post4VPS.com

I will be happy to hear feedbacks/suggestions from you guys.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
How to get more members to join post4vps? - by deanhills - 03-06-2019, 01:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills
07-09-2019, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Manal

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting