arrow_upward

How to get more members to join post4vps?
@deanhills

Well better say asking friends to try to Post4vps service. Don't let them use your own vps for their activities. Whoever use your vps, the holder is fully responsible for what happens it in. Like if you let someone to use then still you are responsible for what happens in your server. I have seen several not so nice incidents, holders let their friends to use vps and servers get suspended for breaching terms of services of sponsors.

I agree with @deanhills about giving as much as expsoure for the sponsors we have. They deserve it and it might bring even new sponsors in. and @Kururin you don't have to run a website or webserver in your vps for this. you can talk about post4vps or your sponsor in other communities or make a post about your sponsor in your social media account. All you have to do is make a post like Hey guys I have been using this hosting provider for this while and I love the service because of this bla bla, If you are looking for a vps provider then check their packages and prices here > Link. Something like that. Also you can do same about Post4VPS too. Do a similar post about the forum in your social media accounts.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to get more members to join post4vps? - by xdude - 03-28-2019, 06:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills
07-09-2019, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Manal

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting