arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to open a successful hosting
My first thought was "i have no idea !"
but wait. I have something i can say here.
You can not open a 'successful' hosting. You open one and become a success. How ? that is quite another beast..or many.

Also...going about it offering free goodies to start with may not be the best of ideas. It may work for some smuck with deep pockets / really good backing who wants to capture an already saturated / penetrated market. Like reliance jio did in indian telecom and mobile data market.

Otherwise you will just end up making your pocket way lighter than it was at the start.

One should think about current market condition, potential growth and the value he is bringing to the table. Also there is marketing strategy. Just a good product and or service at cheap price does not make it on its own. reaching your target audience en masse is critical.

So careful.

thats all i had to say for now.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to open a successful hosting - by rudra - 04-10-2019, 03:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post: xdude
01-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz
01-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting