arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you still using facebook?
I see here and there some discussions on news pages from the Netherlands that many people leave Facebook and no longer use. I have been off Facebook for over 2 years now because of the Privacy Scandal, it seems that Facebook is therefore misusing your personal data for Advertisements so think of: Your full name, address, telephone number, email address, and it also seems that Facebook is on a cunning way to follow your internet behavior to see what you do on the internet. That is why I already left Facebook and early, I am turning this into a topic to guarantee your privacy. I will also soon show you a site where you can choose the best VPN that works well with other VPN websites. The internet is becoming more and more dangerous every day, so some people are completely unaware of this. That is why I am now setting up a topic so that you are aware of it. I also researched Instagram and Whatsapp because they also fall under Facebook. Instagram has another Privacy and Security system like Facebook. Whatsapp is also in the hands of Facebook, with whatsapp, instagram and facebook I would use a VPN after my advice purely to guarantee your safety. Whether you are going to do that or not, I will leave it up to you, but I will give you tips and advice that might help you. If you have a handy tip or advice, I'd love to hear from you. The moment that I use whatsapp or instagram I always make sure that my VPN is active.

What do you think about how Facebook handles your privacy data such as your Name, Email, Telephone Number and Address? I find it nothing else as a lax way to misuse someone's data.

Messages In This Thread
Do you still using facebook? - by Pacific Spirit - 04-14-2019, 11:54 AM
RE: Do you still using facebook? - by rudra - 04-14-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Do you still using facebook? - by deanhills - 04-15-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: Do you still using facebook? - by tryp4vps - 04-15-2019, 05:31 AM
RE: Do you still using facebook? - by sagher - 04-15-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: Do you still using facebook? - by xdude - 04-16-2019, 03:39 PM
RE: Do you still using facebook? - by rudra - 04-16-2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Do you still using facebook? - by tiwil - 04-17-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: Do you still using facebook? - by Melvin - 04-25-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Do you still using facebook? - by Zorono - 04-26-2019, 11:07 AM
RE: Do you still using facebook? - by Melvin - 04-26-2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Do you still using facebook? - by Kururin - 04-27-2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Do you still using facebook? - by humanpuff69 - 04-28-2019, 01:40 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting