arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new laptop mouse - Logi M187!
(09-08-2019, 12:21 AM)Rzarcasm Wrote: Some of the products they have glitch up from time to time for everyone, unfortunately. But as another poster mentioned it could definitely be different frequencies of things around you. Logitech is a terrific company but I am not sure if I will keep buying mouse/keyboard combos from them, or headsets for that matter. As much as I trust them, a lot of their products my friends have had the same troubles with.
You're so very right, and for me it makes sense.  Whenever a company goes into HUGE mass production of items, there is a real possibility of flaws.  One would hope they're doing quality testing, but possibly flaws can slip through, and maybe there are others like me with the same issue who are similarly to me thinking it's not worth it to report.  

What is interesting though, I haven't experienced this problem with non-wireless mice.  The other day when I was using a HP mouse on a spare laptop that I hadn't used in a while - my old ThinkPad - and that mouse is connected with a cable - i.e. not wireless, I didn't have issues with text selection.  So it must be the wiring part of being a wireless mouse that is creating the issue.

So what @LightDestory said about battery could be true (although the mouse was brand-new), but what makes greater sense is the signal disturbs.  Or maybe there's something else that I still have to discover.  Maybe a little tweak in the settings I haven't come across yet, that will make a difference.  I'm still hoping to find something like that.  Tongue

Interesting though that my wireless keyboard is working perfect. Has to be the precision design of ability of the wireless mouse to select and hold text. When I have time one day I'll Google it a little more in detail.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by deanhills - 05-23-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by xdude - 05-23-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by deanhills - 09-08-2019, 05:26 AM
RE: My new laptop mouse - Logi M187! - by ikk157 - 10-30-2019, 12:39 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting