arrow_upward

Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community)
(06-10-2019, 12:44 PM)Rehan Wrote: Post count in these sections should be disabled.Or the monthly posts should be counted if the post score is atleast 5 or more.

No more restriction please. Like @deanhills said, I also agree, what brings me to P4V and more loyal (even I know P4V from FVPS, but I love P4V more than FVPS) is because it's not too restricted. I can enjoy my time here, without too much restriction.

We gotta get the point, why we're reaching a deadlock here. Not just @Administrator to think about it, but we should think what to do.
In the other hand, we're increasing in member counts, but they're going to be inactive/passive members, for example, @OldMeister. He's a member here, sometimes he checks the forum and see, if there is any Windows VPS available or not, if there is no Windows VPS, he leave the forum, and comeback to check in the other months (or giveaway).

Why he is like that? To get the actual point, I would say, contact him, and ask why. But this step only be effective if he's an old member, how about the new member? New member mostly register-look the forum-leave and forgot the forum. Why is it like that? Mostly, they will answer, the website is not catching their attention. Second, the restriction is too high, but I would say it's OK right now.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lack of quality content, member contributions and interest (state of the community) - by tiwil - 06-12-2019, 06:52 AM
reply - by deanhills - 06-11-2019, 08:07 AM
Lack of quality posts - by deanhills - 09-15-2019, 12:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting