arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Point IP to Show Specific Domain with Cyberpanel
(07-12-2019, 02:29 PM)Manal Wrote: Did you try to reboot? (Sorry, a noob reply but that's what I forget mostly after applying the solution).

Oh.. Wow. You did it! Thanks for the quick "noob" solution! Hahaha.

I rebooted it when you ask me to reboot, now it works! Completely works! Thanks for the idea.
(07-12-2019, 02:32 PM)deanhills Wrote: @tiwil  Did you ask Cyberpanel about the problem?  Like I think your solution should be there.  

Does Cyberpanel have a discussion forum?  I found this discussion so far.  I'm sure you'll find more:
https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion...ns-problem
https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion...r-creation

I did ask Google to ask Cyberpanel how they solve this problem, no result. My keyword seems doesn't too accurate when I search on Google. Manal found the solution! Thanks to @Manal.

Anyway, no offense, that's not what I actually mean, Dean. I mean, if you use VestaCP, and you open your IP address in the browser (without port), you will see your website there, right? So, this problem is where I got one, Cyberpanel didn't do that automatically for me, and I never get a result on how to do that.

Anyway, as Manal already solve and give a solution, thanks again @Manal, this thread actually can be closed now.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Point IP to Show Specific Domain with Cyberpanel - by tiwil - 07-12-2019, 03:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-13-2020, 09:50 AM
Last Post: deanhills
08-13-2019, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Rehan
06-22-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: sagher
08-31-2016, 02:27 PM
Last Post: TrK

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting