arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do video games contribute to violence?
(08-16-2019, 05:26 PM)LightDestory Wrote: EVERYTHING starts from family, no school nor society can teach you what a family can.
You're so right @LightDestory.  I know that family is held in very high esteem in Italy.  Also in the United Arab Emirates while I was living there.  I totally admired that ethic as it contributes to a much more positive environment to live in.

I'm very glad I don't live in the US.  I realize there are so many great places to live however, like Hawai, California, Arizona, New Mexico, but all of that killing just doesn't work for me.

I think we've exhausted this topic now.  Verdict is that games don't cause people to kill.  People kill for many reasons.  Games could be a tool for coaching people to kill - like in dark areas of the Internet, but that's on the extreme end and outside the scope of what Trump was talking about.

Thank you for every one who responded. Good to know what the popular thinking is about Trump's statement.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do video games contribute to violence? - by deanhills - 08-17-2019, 04:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting