arrow_upward

Poll: What is your position?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Front-end dude
20.00%
Back-end dude
40.00%
Semi-god FullStack dude
40.00%
Total
5 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favourite Web Programming Language & (Optional) Reason and Position ?
TBH I won't call myself a semi-god, but year m yes I'm your 'full-stack dude'. Wink I love working with web servers on the backend, with PHP being my choice. I use Python only for the backend of my Discord bot TBH. PHP does all the work with DBs so I necessarily don't need anything else to mess with. I hardly use ASP.NET. Well I'd read your post about P++ and I liked the concept too. Maybe someday I might end up switching or combining both if possible, but that's not in the very near future, as I'm quite used to PHP.

On the frontend, needless to say it's HTML, CSS and JavaScript. These three are the ultimate tools to a great website (of course you might use Python as the backend and use Django or Tomcat and Java and there are many such combos). For me, I'm more comfortable with the first there.

When I first began programming, I was more interested in the frontend than the backend. I still remember my first website where I pirated all sorts of paid games and made them downloadable Big Grin. Eventually my skills developed, I started coding my own web pages instead of using prebuilt themes and so on. Then came the interest in backend and eventually I started working with Apache and Nginx. And then it continued and stands at what is today.

In short, I'm comfortable with both the frontend and backend as both demands equally competent skills to master them, and I'm ever-willing to learn new things. Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting