arrow_upward

Poll: What Control Panel do you like, and where do you stay at this moment?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I prefer cPanel and why ....
60.00%
I prefer DirectAdmin and why ....
0%
My current provider offer cPanel
40.00%
My current provider is switched to DirectAdmin
0%
I don't really care: Tell us why ....
0%
Total
5 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you thinking of the switch from cPanel to DirectAdmin and your opinion of it.
As many people know that a lot of hosting providers have switched from cPanel to DirectAdmin or Plesk. I have checked many companies and they offered for changes to cPanel unlimited accounts for the resellers, since switching they now charge $ 0.75 per cpanel account. And they also moved to DirectAdmin. My personal opinion is that DirectAdmin is really a worthless control panel, but that is my opinion. I also tried DirectAdmin myself but the DirectAdmin did not work on the WHMCS due to an unknown error and / or reason. Which provider are you and do they still offer cPanel with an unlimited number of accounts or they now also ask you $ 0.75 for each account. Or are they balanced to DirectAdmin. Also tell us what you think of DirectAdmin and which you prefer, also useful for those who want to go back to cPanel from directadmin to recommend them a hosting company that offers cPanel. Are you comfortable with DirectAdmin, let me know what is better than in cPanel.

Messages In This Thread
What you thinking of the switch from cPanel to DirectAdmin and your opinion of it. - by Pacific Spirit - 09-08-2019, 05:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting