arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you mean by Quantum fluctuation?
(11-01-2019, 01:05 PM)Manal Wrote: The above statement is false.

Space isn't vacuumed FYI and even the most vacuum thing would have at least 2-3 atoms present in it hence the vacuum isn't actually vacuumed. However, Quantum Fluctuation is different as it fuses up with virtual particles and particles at the 3d level, creating energy. This, however, violates law of conservation of energy. That is why this phenomenon is given the name "Quantum Fluctuation". The "quantum realm" doesn't follow up the physical law of our space and hence any object/energy/phenomenon taking place at the smallest level(Planck's constant) is called "Quantum mechanics".

Kudos my friend, you have officially confused me haha. These space and energy conversations / topics always confuse me.

You have a solid point when it comes to the fact that vacuum isn’t actually in vacuum. But even then, I think a couple of atoms is so minimal you can just not consider it.

As for quantum fluctuation, I better shut my mouth up before i end up saying something stupid Tongue
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you mean by Quantum fluctuation? - by ikk157 - 11-01-2019, 05:38 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting