arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up and maintaining aquariums
Hey everyone!

I wanted to share my hobby here. I figured that some of you might find it interesting. I would also love to know if anyone shares the same hobby as mine.

I have got several hobbies. However, the most prominent one is setting up and maintaining freshwater aquariums. Along with, of course, selecting the fish and taking care of them.

This hobby can get quite tricky and frustrating sometimes.

To begin with, maintaining established tanks can be hard sometimes. Specially when it comes to cleaning the filter media.

In addition, large aquariums tend to be hard to clean due to their large size and weight. This is made worse by the fact that you can’t just carry them outside and hose them down with some water.

Moreover, making sure the right nutrients, oxygen levels and nitrate levels can be very tricky. Maintaining the proper pH can also be a hassle.

And just in case all of that didn’t make it difficult enough, many fish can’t live together due to their different requirements and the fact that some could fight with others. This really limits what kinds of fish you can put into a single aquarium.

If you’ve got any questions, I’d love to answer them for you! In addition, if you share the same hobby as mine, I’d love to hear your experience! Maybe we can share a few tips and tricks together!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
Setting up and maintaining aquariums - by ikk157 - 10-29-2019, 01:04 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting