arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should i do with my Raspberry pis?
(11-14-2019, 07:20 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Audio quality over HDMI on the Raspberry Pi 3 and other Raspberry Pi was never really a problem. However the audio/video jack combo has some really horrible sound to deal with. Hence why I see no issue in how people used older RPis (including me) for home media systems.

Fairly enough the drivers for the GPU stack and etc have been closed source for a long time... Meaning no one from the community could do any improvements. This situation has improved a little though (check this).

I use HDMI on my old raspberry pi 3B+. And if you compare the audio quality with your phone, then you can really tell how bad it actually is! Not sure about other operating systems, but playing YouTube through the built in chromium in raspbian is extremely choppy! And it’s even worse if you try other browsers!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should i do with my Raspberry pis? - by ikk157 - 11-15-2019, 09:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-27-2017, 01:59 PM
Last Post: humanpuff69
12-13-2016, 04:40 AM
Last Post: maroon93

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting