arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up a Ubuntu-CentOS Server from scratch: Customize your shell
(11-06-2019, 02:49 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: ssh doesnt have an ability to display an image , it just basically dumb terminal in current day that can only show text . with a lot of custom character that have pixel per pixel probably you can make an image but that is very hard . just use vnc over a gui for image support

Isn't this a useless/"just to increase my counter" reply? 
Did you even read my tutorial? When did I said that we were going to display images?
I have clearly listed almost every type of customization and there isn't any 'Image reference", just speaking about characters. 
On my reply regarding @chanalku91 question I have again clearly said that we can't displays images so he should think about replacing it with a symbol like '204' because it reassemble that particular image.
'Custom character that have pixel per pixel'... what? Again you didn't read the ASCII part of the tutorial.

Your suggestion about using a desktop remote technology is just no sense and out of contest.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting