arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Stadia - The Future Gaming (Console)?
Hello everyone! 

Wanted to talk about this new Technology which is recently officially released by Google. If you are not aware what Google Stadia , Here is some brief info about it :

Stadia is a cloud gaming service operated by Google. It is capable of streaming video games upto 4K resolution at 60 FPS with support for high-dynamic-range, to players via the company's numerous data centers across the globe, provided they are using sufficiently high-speed Internet connection. You don't need any processor , graphic cards to play these games , you just need a device that has a screen , thats it , all the load will be on google servers!

So basically google Stadia is just a remote controller , and thats what you will get when you purchase Stadia. You only need that controller and High Speed internet connection in order to play massive games on any Screen , you could play Read Dead Redemption 2 on your mobile , the only thing you need is a screen , high speed internet and Stadia. Isn't that the most high-tec thing you heard! Ever since Stadia got officially released im really looking forward to buy it , because i really see potential in this, it would be easily portable to anywhere.

Just imagine playing GTA V on your phone ! Who would have thought that ! I want to know your thoughts on this and how much are looking forward to use this technology.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-25-2018, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Golden
12-29-2017, 10:45 AM
12-29-2017, 10:40 AM
05-17-2017, 04:33 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting