arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMD Continues to bully Intel & Compete against Nvidia
So, if you're a tech enthusiast, you must be aware of the current beating that amd has been giving to Intel in the terms of raw core count and performance comparisons, the newly launched Threadripper 3970X, and the confirmation of a 64 CORE! 128 thread variant is what I am talking about, though even the company themselves expressed those models for Hollywood creators, Its amazing that AMD is providing such price to performance, In my opinion, market competition is always good for the consumer, and AMD has always kept this market from stagnating from Intel, by beating the competition at almost half the cost,

AMD is also trying new tactics in the graphics market, and recently confirmed RX 5500 Series, though the benchmarks are yet to be released, It's expected to compete with GTX 1650, this has forced Nvidia to launch "SUPER" Variants of their cards with subtle improvements.

Let me know what you think about AMD's 2-way competition with Intel and Nvidia, and whether you're Team Red, Team Blue or Team Green Smile
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

Messages In This Thread
AMD Continues to bully Intel & Compete against Nvidia - by Honey - 11-26-2019, 01:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-02-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post: debjit

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting