arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help solve this rtx 2060 problem
I have a friend I am trying to help solve a PC hardware problem for, but it has proven to be somewhat beyond my common sense and knowledge at this point. please help with your valuable suggestions and insights to help us on this. Thanks in advance.

The problem --

No display on monitor. We try multiple monitors each time. Acer, lg and asus 22 inch full hd ips models. 3 in total and they are working fine on another intel 8100 system we have.

Hardware

Gigabyte B360M gaming HD motherboard
corsair vengeance lpx black 2400MHz c16 8gb ram
intel 9400f i5 processor
graphics card rtx 2060 6gb AMP edition from Zotac
SMPS VS650 corsair 

All the parts are individually tested each time we bring a replacement zotac card. Yes. So we know that ram , motherboard, processor, smps, monitor and cables are in working order. we also have an rx470 to test on the 9400f system.

We have replaced the rtx gpu 3 times from zotac service center so far. everytime we bring it and check on the 8100 system and it is working. next we plug it in the above mentioned system and the monitor says no display input signal and thats that. we dont even get to see the booting screens.

next we plug it back on the 8100 system and nothing. something has gone wrong with the card.

then we proceed to check the other parts and they are as good as ever.

even the service center people dont know any better and they keep replacing without complain..

i mean seriously now !!  is this that rare case of continued same side up results in coin toss experiments we are witnessing or does this have any other explanation ?

thanks.

re.. please refrain from answering if you have nothing to say from personal experience. Google is my friend too, you know.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
Please help solve this rtx 2060 problem - by rudra - 11-29-2019, 10:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-16-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting