arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help solve this rtx 2060 problem
(12-06-2019, 08:17 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: ... it indeed could point at the mainboard doing something to the card.

Also I'm not sure if I asked this already but did you guys also update the GPU BIOS on a working system and tried the GPU on the problem system? @rudra

i have even used a z370 to test. something's messed upnwhen that processor, psu and ram comed together. so may be it is psu. but then other cards are running fine. so how can it be psu. weird.

thanks HR. i will do that this time. update the GPU bios.

also i forgot to mention this i think. what actually happens is system boots up, but no display signal reaches monitor. though system thinks it has display. cause it starts driver download automatically in windows update.

when i boot again with another graphics card, i see the driver download for the rtx is going on. so the real issue is this.

rtx is getting detected and system boots into windows. but signal reaches monitor from GPU. how can that be ?

i think this is the real issue.

and after this happens, the card stops giving output on other systems too.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please help solve this rtx 2060 problem - by rudra - 12-06-2019, 12:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-16-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting