arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last Documentary You Watched
Hello there,

Well I was going through the section and didn't find any threads highlighting documentaries. However, I might be mistaken and there might already exist such a thread. In that case, I'd like to request a Staff member to please merge my post.

So as the title very clearly suggests, this thread is about documentaries. Let us know the last one you watched, what was it about, how much did you like it, what were the things you liked/disliked especially, and an overall rating of it.

I'll begin the sequence. Yesterday, I watched the documentary on Osama Bin Laden which was documented by National Geographic. It was truly a very informative one, which highlighted every aspect of the Laden chase, starting from the early phase of his detection to the encounter and his end. The journalist was very experienced and focussed on the post-encounter period in Pakistan. What I disliked a bit was that we couldn't see the inner part of the house in which Laden hid, although it was none of their fault as they're blocked entry by the local police. Overall I'd rate it 8.5/10 and it's worth a watch.

Eagerly waiting for your replies.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
The Last Documentary You Watched - by Sn1F3rt - 11-30-2019, 08:16 AM
RE: The Last Documentary You Watched - by Mashiro - 11-30-2019, 08:47 AM
RE: The Last Documentary You Watched - by xdude - 11-30-2019, 01:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2021, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Mashiro
07-02-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: tiwil

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting