arrow_upward

Poll: What device do you use most of all to post in the Forum? Desktop computer/laptop/tablet/smart phone/other?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Desktop Computer
46.15%
Laptop Computer
17.95%
Tablet
2.56%
Smart Phone
33.33%
Other - if other please let us know in a post which device you are using.
0%
Total
39 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What device do you use to post in the Forum? Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/SmartPhone/Other??
We've had discussions like these before.  So am curious to update this information.  What device/s are members using as their main device/s for posting in the Forum. Desktop computer/laptop computer/tablet/smart phone or other? Using a phone to just look at posts doesn't count - but if you are posting from more than one device I've enabled multiple choice for answers.  I'm interested to know what your main device/s is/are for posting in the Forum.

Would be nice if you could discuss your choice in a post as well, and let us know what and why you prefer those devices.

If you are using a smart phone to post in the Forum, possibly you could also discuss challenges that are experienced with the Forum script while you are using your smart phone. If your smart phone is your main device for posting in the Forum, how do you think post4vps can improve your experience to make it easier to post by smart phone?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
What device do you use to post in the Forum? Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/SmartPhone/Other?? - by deanhills - 12-19-2019, 05:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-24-2020, 10:20 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting