arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please stop saying or thinking that Chinese are more into exotic or uncooked food
hi everyone,

It pains me to see so many apparently educated, or should i say with certificates of education, persons say worthless things. in spite of such long and stellar history of critical thinking by humans, we still seem to lack it mostly.

To us, education is a step to employment and money. it's all good. but the primary aim of good education should be to help you think critically. not teach you what to think. and there we have failed miserably, at most of the places on Earth.

So it is no different when people try to explain how this new virus causing this epidemic came to being and blame china.

why it didn't come from india or any other place but China ! and then they launch themselves into all sorts of horrible stories of how Chinese people eat this and that.

please read this post on quora if you seek truth and  enlightenment. thanks...

food

also there are many other examples of communities eating raw or horrible looking food regularly..

they eat raw Caribou and its blood too. they eat fresh dog vomit. they eat spoiled egg....they eat....well

seek knowledge, please. not biased views.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
please stop saying or thinking that Chinese are more into exotic or uncooked food - by rudra - 04-19-2020, 10:46 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting