arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please stop saying or thinking that Chinese are more into exotic or uncooked food
@fChk

thanks. succinct !

it's all politics. and as expected, you lie with a snake and you get bitten eventually. but then those profit minded politicians are all snakes. they will resort to any -ism that enables them to do what they already want to.

i was talking about philosophical n spiritual matters. i also agree that most common people in any religion don't even know or think and discuss about the basics of their religion. they are quick to anger if you make any comment on there religion, claiming that their belief is all the authority they need. thats a common vice of people of any ism.

but i should not discuss this here any further.

thanks
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: please stop saying or thinking that Chinese are more into exotic or uncooked food - by rudra - 04-23-2020, 02:38 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting