arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More wordpress security for login management page
(05-16-2020, 01:58 PM)hamed Wrote: Hello . My friends, I use Wordpress for my site. For more security, I want the link www.mydoamin.com/admin to be disabled, and whenever I need to login, I need to enable it ... Please help.
[font=MsYekan, Tahoma]I want to do this because I've had several unsuccessful logs of different IPs that have tried to infiltrate the site's management system many times. I use the php security system to edit a series of site information, and I close it whenever I don't need it, but this is also very important for / admin.[/font]

@hamed In addition to all of the contributions in this discussion, I think the easiest and best solution is the one provided by @xdude. @xdude is a seasoned WordPress PRO. I'm going to add this to my WordPress sites from now on.

(05-26-2020, 01:46 AM)xdude Wrote: As for wp-admin I use a plugin call WPS Hide Login. It changes the login url to whatever you like and returen a 404 for original one.

On this note I think we've covered most of everything of how to hide your WP login. I'm going to close this discussion. If you need to re-open it at any point in time please PM me.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-13-2019, 02:08 PM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting