arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we use VPN on free virtual servers?
Excellent !! it can be done using HE GRE tunnel.

I have experimented on this on a lot of different platforms. I even tried to use the firewall on Android phones and configure anyway I liked needed wanted. ( though the problem there is the triggers.. like disconnection or network change tend to ruin all the custom settings and reset the whole thing, requiring a reapplication).

I also did a reverse tethering totally manually.

one can route packets through tor or using vpn to control entry and access. but the issue is the increasing latency. another issue is robustness / fault tolerance.

also it will become hard to start conversations when you want it to start from an incoming request. BGP is better there. or you will have to assign ports on the alternate/ vpn gateway ip for this incoming purpose, if it is a shared ip (on that vps/system). i have seen port multiplexers working for specific ports used to server multiple processes. i dunno if someone can device an ip multiplexer where you can access a background machine directly when you perform some magic ritual on that ip or otherwise you access the front machine. hahah
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we use VPN on free virtual servers? - by rudra - 08-03-2020, 07:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-29-2020, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting