arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dell Boot Menu
Hello experts,
                    A few days i was trying to install PrimeOS in Windows 10 for a dual boot. I failed to install it from a .exe installer. i thought maybe the installer i downloaded is corrupt so i decided to install it via an ISO. i made a bootable USB and tried to boot it with Legacy boot. but still i failed to install cuz of some technical errors. Than i tried to boot it with UEFI boot, but it was still showing the same error. I decided to use an emulator instead of installing a OS.I cancelled the installations. Now whenever i go to Dell Boot menu under UEFI boot a option " PrimeOS " is always available. while i have tried deleting the partition i used to install this OS. i have deleted the 100MBs system reserved partition so it may remove this from boot menu. But it is always there.When ever i click it. it returns to boot menu. What is the actual problem?

https://i.imgur.com/WvY0Et8.jpg

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Dell Boot Menu - by Rehan - 06-28-2020, 01:40 AM
RE: Dell Boot Menu - by Mashiro - 06-28-2020, 08:14 AM
RE: Dell Boot Menu - by Rehan - 06-28-2020, 12:05 PM
RE: Dell Boot Menu - by Mashiro - 06-28-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Dell Boot Menu - by Rehan - 06-29-2020, 03:10 AM
RE: Dell Boot Menu - by humanpuff69 - 06-29-2020, 07:40 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting