arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world?
This is difficult for me to understand as I don't see anything about this in the popular press, or am I missing it? Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world? Like how many babies are brought into the world every day that there aren't any resources for and parents don't have the means to take care of them? In certain cases not even food or shelter? Yet they are allowed to be born? Why are people crying so much about poor families with six small children in a boat from France to the UK? Why did those six small children come into being? Were they created so the parents can get on a small boat and be treated with more sympathy?

Shouldn't there be some rules and regulations before someone is allowed to become pregnant? Like show proof of being able to take care of the child first. Maybe a requirement to register with an authority after a contract of marriage or a contract of some sort has been established as showing the couple or person fit to take care of children. Then apply for a license to have X number of children with proof of ability to take care of them. And maybe a reporting system afterwards in which the license has to be renewed after every so many years.

Like how many homeless children are there in the world? And the source of the problem is never really attended to.

Like everything is based on greed and corruption. The more people that countries can get the more demand for products, the more taxes in overall, the richer the rich. But still, why are the Governments not making an issue of it? Isn't that the easier way of trying to control the environmental crisis?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world? - by deanhills - 08-09-2020, 01:16 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting