arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world?
(03-31-2021, 03:49 AM)debjit Wrote: In a democracy, it is not possible to limit this. I can say it for India and the main problem is education. From where I live, I have seen people have 3-4 children and they are way below the poverty line. They think every child would do labour intensive work and earn for the family. It is hardly the case.
The only solution is if you can educate people so they learn about the population.

Well for democracy I think it's true to not limit this. My country also a democratic country, we have no choice but to allow. We have a campaign where family can use some pills to prevent pregnancies, but it's not forced. If you want, you can take it.

We also have a "propaganda" about having 2 children is enough. Then if a civilian works for govt, then govt only will give subsidy for the first 3 children. If you have more then you have to pay from your own pocket.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world? - by tiwil - 04-01-2021, 04:36 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting