arrow_upward

Google or FB Review as the Link requirement
(09-07-2020, 12:30 PM)xdude Wrote: @tryp4vps

There is no such thing as Product Rating reviews from Google or Facebook just disappears very fast or disappears. These have nothing to do with search engines. These reviews are there to stay forever for those who want to check the FB product page or Google product review section. Also, there is no such thing as poorly written reviews in this case. These are not benchmarks or technical stuff. You just write a few sentences about how you like the product. When you look at the forum posts I'm sure all members here can manage than in English and even better in their own language.

Writing reviews in random social media sites won't give fast results like this. If someone wants to do it additionally then it's all fine. Twitter doesn't work at all in this case. Twitter doesn't work that way. Also not at all in this case unless its a quite big account related to hosting with an actively engaging follow base. Otherwise, you just write a Tweet and it gets buried unless millions of Tweets happen every day. I know this because I use Twitter for my work......

Thank you for making your points more clear, but still I believe it is difficult to control the quality of product reviews. If many of our product reviews look spammy then they should also be called poorly written reviews. These spammy reviews may still consist of acceptable English sentences, but they can actually be harmful for our sponsors.

So I would suggest to let some members who are not good at writing to do social media promotions instead.

And I also use Twitter frequently for my work. From my own experience, it is really much more powerful than you described. Smile

lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google or FB Review as the Link requirement - by tryp4vps - 09-15-2020, 09:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
07-31-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-29-2019, 09:42 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting