arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BladeNode.com - 50% off VPS Hosting. Exclusive Offer for Post 4 VPS
Quote:Oh that's really impressive! I assume you really must not be keeping much for profit in that case.

We do alright on profit, but we believe in happy customers over making money.  Overselling VPS servers on cheap servers might get you more clients in the short run but cause problems in the long run. We instead build up a slow and reliable clientele that are happy and proud to use our services.

Quote:I had another question tho, all the packages mentioned in the post have locations in the USA. My country is unfortunately on the other side and so I always try to aim for a EU or Asia based VPS. Do you guys offer location in EU or Asia?

At this time we only have USA based services. In the near future we are planning to offer hosting in canada and other locations.
Vladimir S.
BladeNode.com | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Messages In This Thread
RE: BladeNode.com - 50% off VPS Hosting. Exclusive Offer for Post 4 VPS - by phoenixwolf - 10-27-2020, 10:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting