arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
awesome international giveaway by cooler master on gleam
@xdude
very good suggestion there. I too use different emails for different things. Official important and personal etc.

@sohamb03
that is actually a very good direction you have chosen for yourself.
when I do these things, I dont think about winning. I just check these mails and participate quickly while having my food or something. I am not addicted to social media. So It is no big deal and I get enough free time to spend a little here. Would love to acquire some special items with rare logos and merchandise and stuff if i get selected one day. I dont expect. I just think about spending a little time a bit more productively.

All my books and study materials are already in digital format and i use a strict 45 min 15 minute method of study. and free time. Same with some works when i can. I need a minuscule amount of that free time to check some tick marks etc.

and yes. I do understand that may be someday i will just stop doing when i feel like it. it is silly yet fun for me still.

Also i have thought about the other side of that saying above from that film. You may be doing all good and have all the luck and yet a single silly mistake or error of judgement can ruin a lot in your life. It is like that arrow that struck alexander during Mallian campaign in India. ( Now I dunno if one should call his acts there reckless or brave or both or say like "big persons reach there through such superhuman feats" etc.. no idea)
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-29-2018, 03:00 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting