arrow_upward

Dispensation For User Who Not Completed Their Posts Requirement
Thx for understanding @xdude.  You're right.  The focus should be on making the 20 posts during the period allocated for it.  30/31 days of the month in which use of the VPS is being enjoyed.

For now I think the suggestion has been thoroughly discussed.  Thank you for all of the contributions.  Although there is merit in the suggestion theoretically, in practice it will just make things a whole lot more complicated than it already is, and should not be.  I think for now members should focus on making their 20 posts right through the month, instead of the end of the month.  Maybe it would help to make a mind shift by thinking about the fact that post4vps.com is a very scarce service.  I'm unaware of other post4vps sites for now.  So we should be most grateful to Dynamo for not only having a service like this, but running it as professionally as he has been doing from its start.  20 posts aren't that many to make.  Why not be focused on making 30 posts instead of 20 posts, and maybe then psychologically you'll have completed 20 posts well before the end of the month because your mind is focused on many posts.  Instead of focusing on 20 and not past 20 and getting nervous towards the end of the month when only 5-15 posts have been made.

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting