arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Linux alternative for Windows - how does Linux Mint rate?
Thx for the huge post @TrK.  I get what you are saying.  Like Windows does have its uses like for Games.  And Linux is not necessarily at its best when used as Windows.  Linux should be used as Linux.  Interesting info that Microsoft is getting into Linux too.  Maybe they're seeing where geeks are going - like away from them - so are trying to keep them connected with Microsoft.  

Interesting to see you're using DuckDuckGo.  I'm still on Chrome and FireFox at the same time.  Best of both worlds.  

I got slightly side tracked with trying to upgrade a phpBB Forum.  But will be back on my Linux Mint Project again.  What attracts me too is the security one gets with a Linux "Windows" in exchange for the more limited apps.  So yes, can see myself using both, but first have to get sorted out with Linux desktop.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Linux alternative for Windows - how does Linux Mint rate? - by deanhills - 11-30-2020, 04:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting