arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cyberpanel + webmin = fastest web server ever
(12-13-2020, 08:27 AM)fitkoh Wrote: I've heard of traceroute, but never needed to use it; though I think I have a general understanding of it's purpose. I'd be curious to know what exactly you're looking for in traceroute.
To get the definitive proof that your 2 VPSs are indeed on the same node. You can obfuscate any IP that may be too revealing...

Ok! I just saw the traceroute result bellow. As expected, 1 hop to your datacenter external router (its LA-based) then back again to their internal IPs.

(12-13-2020, 08:27 AM)fitkoh Wrote: Racknerd advertised these as having NVME disk and ECC DDR4 RAM. I don't know how to verify that from terminal, but given the performance I don't doubt it.
I still never had a VPS with an NVMe-based SSD storage so I can only point to benchmarking as the best way to assess for its presence (generally in the order of Gigabyte speed.) See this thread where we discussed a bit about this disk speed issue. By the way, Your fio disk test kind of confirms it is an NVMe-backed storage.

Also, you may want to run the 'lsblk' command to see if the nvme prefix is present, although I doubt it may show up in a VPS environment (but it will if it was on your PC.)

@fitkoh

How's "Server1 sql + webmin" doing RAM-wise?.. I would guess that swapping has already kicked in?.. But it should help to have that NVMe-based SSD storage :-)

On the other-hand do you really need webmin or is just consuming resources --especially RAM in this case-- for things that can be done at the command-line ?

Last point, how are you monitoring your systems?
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: cyberpanel + webmin = fastest web server ever - by fChk - 12-16-2020, 07:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-09-2021, 07:46 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting