arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making VPS Reviews More Beneficial for Sponsors
I thought to write this because There are so many reviews in the VPS section which are great but many missing few things which can make those posts very very valuable for Sponsors too. First of all we have to understand why these reviews are important and to whom. I think reviews are lot more important for Sponsors than for users and holders. Because that's  one of the few ways they can get a return for their investment here. It's holders duty to provide something worthy in return for the server you get to use without spending money. I won't say free since we do pay for it in a way. But it has to be something which has a value. I think I have told these in some other post too but i think it's better to do it in a dedicated topic. Also hope this will give some pointers for those who not sure how to write a proper review.

01. I think it's a common mistake here many just use only the VPS name in review title. Like VPS1 Review etc. It should be like SponsorName - VPSName - Review.  It's important for Sponsor to have their Brand Name in the title. Nobody knows VPS number outside the forum and Sponsor has no use in that either. Sponsor want these reviews to show up in Google search when someone search for the brand name. IMO, this is a must in a good view.

02. At the first paragraph of the post make sure you include Sponsor name in Bold letters along with Url to their site. This is very helpful for their brand name as well as add weight to their site SEO wise. If they have a staff member in forum then mention him or her too.

03. Talk about what are you doing in this server and how this vps work for whatever you task. Give your honest opinion about this. This is one of the most important parts of a review.

04. Benchmarks. Benchmarks are part of the review not the whole things. It's more for members than sponsors. Personally even I do benchmarks I don't post those if someone else has already posted it. It only matter if there is a difference.

05. It's great if you talk about what sponsor offers in their site and packages at end of the review. Provide a link to their package page.

06. Use word phrases like VPS Hosting, Web Hosting in your review when you can. Don't over do by using same word in too many places but there are plenty of related words to use.

Nothing hard to do here, but these would make your review appear in right places for right people.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
Making VPS Reviews More Beneficial for Sponsors - by xdude - 12-22-2020, 06:18 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting