arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BladeNode  BladeNode - DirectAdmin Hosting
(01-09-2021, 06:12 AM)deanhills Wrote: @phoenixwolf, BTW KuJoe's free hosting is also with DirectAdmin.  When I first signed up with him in 2016, he was running his free hosting off VestaCP. He was already unhappy with the license fees of cPanel at the time and exploring alternatives. That is how I landed with him, as I wanted to get experience on the user end of VestaCP.  When VestaCP ran into security issues during 2019 he started to look at alternatives for his free hosting packages and looks like he went for DirectAdmin.  I'm still on his VestaCP though but may have to change this year as he has plans to end VestaCP hosting.  If ever you want to connect up with KuJoe to share info about the ins and outs of DirectAdmin hosting, you can find him at Discord:
https://discord.com/invite/x8ev3NQ

I have taken your advice and have requested an account. Just to see how he runs free hosting.  Thanks for the feedback.
Vladimir S.
BladeNode.com | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Messages In This Thread
RE: BladeNode - DirectAdmin Hosting - by phoenixwolf - 01-12-2021, 04:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-23-2021, 01:44 PM
Last Post: xdude
01-13-2021, 05:15 PM
Last Post: fitkoh

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting