arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flarum | Composer Forum Software
(02-17-2021, 11:53 PM)deanhills Wrote: I've started playing around with Flarum, and although not as extensive and as in detail by you, I have to agree.  The Forum software feels a little unfinished with lots of room for improvement. For starters, it could do with a better design - maybe you could recommend one to Flarum with your creative skills?  "Look" wise it looks a little like the Wordpress BBPress, although function wise much MUCH better than BBPress.  So far what I've liked since I like to right click on tools, is the way the tools have been set up to be right clicked.  I haven't checked it out on a phone, but maybe @tbelldesignco has.  I'd imagine it would be mobile friendly.  

It's exciting to see a new Forum software.  Thanks for offering the opportunity to participate in a test of the software @tbelldesignco.  I'll try to spend more time on it over the weekend.

You hit the nail on the head! I was trying to equate this to something that I've used before and BBPress is exactly what I was thinking, but couldn't verbalize this! Yeah I think themes are something covered in the extension documentation, so I will have to learn more about that and see what I can figure out! I am also a big fan of reverse engineering, so I will try to break apart some of the themes available and see how they work and then work from there.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flarum | Composer Forum Software - by tbelldesignco - 02-18-2021, 01:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher
04-10-2020, 12:06 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting