arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening multiple text documents at one page
(05-19-2021, 08:33 AM)Rehan Wrote: Hey there,
               I hope everything is fine here. I am here to find out if is it possible to read multiple text document at once. Actually i am doing modification of some game files. I have extracted a game archive and it gave me a 15k of total .dat files. These files are text encrypted files. Most of these are readable text files. I want to search some setting in these files. These are 15k files almost. It's really very hard to find out which of these file contain the required settings. So i was wondering if is it possible to open all files at once and search the required code. Any idea? is it possible ?

Yep, install NotePad++. It's a tiny software, and it lets you open multiple files at once, highlight the code as per the file's extension, and much more as opposed to the Windows NotePad. That is if you do not have an IDE like PyCharm. In that case, even if the files are not Pythonic (for that matter any IDE) you can open it as a project, view the directory hierarchy from the left pane and open as many files you want, and edit them simultaneously. If you do have an IDE the latter is the better option. Good luck!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opening multiple text documents at one page - by Sn1F3rt - 05-31-2021, 12:17 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting